I wanted to quickly do a post, albeit a tad bit later than I would have liked, to announce my TBR for the 2020 Classicathon Reading Challenge. Now, if you don’t know, Lucythereader announced this year long classics readathon last year and I KNEW I wanted to challenge myself and complete it.
I have been steadily getting more into classics the last year and have been surprisingly, enjoying them. So when I saw Lucy’s readathon, I just had to particpate.
Essentially, this readathon is a challenge. A challenge to read as many classics in a year as you can. You can set your own goals, or try take part in the baseline challenge to read 12 classics in 2020.
I would love to read at least one classic book per month, but I think I am going to first go for at least 10 classics books…for now!
This challenge will only focus on the classics that I physically have on my bookshelf. SO HERE WE GO BITCHES:
- Norwegian Wood by Haurok Marukami )my bro picked this out for my monthly ‘my brother chose my book’)
- If on a Winter’s Night A Traveler by Italo Calvino
- Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
- To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
- Cat’s Cradle by Curt Vonnegut
- Lady Susan by Jane Austen
- The Professor by Charlotte Bronte
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
Okay, that is is my TBR for Classicathon 2020…hopefully! I really wanted to write this post to hold myself accountable and see whether I am able to read all of these books specifically this year!
Let me know if you are also taking part in this reading challenge/readathon and which books you will be reading!
Until next time, happy reading!
All the love,